1. i confess anon, i have no idea. i’d experiment to find an empirical answer, but alas, i have no bananas currently. my guess is four or five.
2. thank you very much! ♥
3. please read my FAQ!
4. that picture is actually from an RPverse created by piyo and i for our personal amusement! the drawing itself was a graduation gift for her.
5. thank you so much, anon! what a wonderful compliment. i’m sorry the brush link isn’t working for you, it’s probably expired again! here’s a new one for your convenience, and this one should last indefinitely. again, it’s the last brush in the set. just let me know if you have further problems with it!
6. no u, anon
7. if you pay me, chances are 100% (though it may take a couple of months while i finish school). if not, well…… we can calculate this.
there are 24,661 homestuck fanfics currently listed on AO3, but google generates about 480,000 results for “homestuck fanfic.” let’s assume the real number, including tumblr fics and fics posted on other publication sites, is somewhere in between, let’s say about 100,000. the number of fics i’ve already read is comparatively insignificant. assuming the fanfic in question is exactly 1 out of those 100,000, the probability that any randomly chosen fanfic is your fanfic is 1/100,000, or 0.00001. currently, i read roughly one new fanfic every three months, which equates to 0.01 per day. i draw a new piece of fanart with about the same frequency, so let’s assume that’s also 0.01 per day. to keep matters even simpler, let’s assume that the number of fanfics that exists is not increasing significantly by the day for an indefinite number of days, and that there is an equal probability that i’ll see yours regardless of which site it’s on. then the chances of me reading your fanfic and drawing fanart for it is approximately (0.00001)(0.01)(0.01) = 0.000000001, or 1 in 1,000,000,000, per day.
i should add that these intimidating odds are improved significantly if you send me a link to your fic!
8. you’re welcome! i’m grateful to your astronomy club for doing such a great job encouraging girls to get into astronomy, and for producing such beautiful telescope images!
9. hey, it’s okay! don’t worry, you’re asking a perfectly legit question here. to answer, i guess it’s a little bit of a lot of things, and a lot of one or two things. i do really enjoy all the strider/lalonde characters, particularly the striders, and incest may be a kink for me to at least some extent (i have siblings myself, but have not ever been sexually attracted to them, so..?? idk haha). i think for me, the incest kink may be part of a broader kink for forbidden love. i’m a sucker for a well-crafted forbidden relationship, and it doesn’t get a lot more forbidden than brothers/siblings. in the case of these characters, there’s the added angst on every end, taking themselves too seriously, growing up too fast, etc, and they seem to have a unique understanding of the way each others’ brains work, even when they pretend not to. with dave/rose, there’s additional angst in that they may or may not even capable of satisfying each other, since rose seems mostly if not exclusively attracted to other pretty ladies. but all in all, for all the striders and lalondes, their unswerving loyalty and closeness combined with unparalleled abilities to get under each others’ skin is incredibly potent romantically and/or sexually, and incredibly tempting for me! and of course this is all from merely my own perspective (i don’t think i can speak for all strilonde shippers!), but i hope that helps explain it a little, anon.
10. aw, thank you so much anon, i love you too! i’d be happy to dress your kokoro’s wounds and repuncture it again anytime. ♥
11. i think all my streams are automatically saved on livestream’s server! i know for sure at least three hours of the last striders pic is up there. good luck!
12. i’m glad you’re having a good time on my blog, anon! i hope you have a lovely day too, and that you keep finding interesting things to see and read around here!